Jan 24 - High Point, NC Visit our SHOWS page for more details
- Blue Bourbon JacksJan 30 - Greenville, SC
- GottrocksJan 31 - Columbia, SC
- New Brookland TavernFeb 05 - Tallahassee, FL
- Sidebar TheatreFeb 06 - Orlando, FL
- The SocialFeb 07 - Gainesville, FL
- The JamFeb 13 - Lakeland, FL
- GovFestFeb 20 - Wilmington, NC
- The WhiskeyFeb 25 - New York, NY
- Knitting FactoryFeb 26 - Philadelphia, PA
- TBAFeb 28 - Washington, DC
- The HamiltonMar 11 - Durango, CO
- Balcony BarMar 12 - Frisco, CO
- Barkley RoomMar 13 - Boulder, CO
- Lazy DogMar 14 - Denver, CO
- CervantesMar 15 - Winter Park, CO
- Ullrs TavernMar 19 - St. Louis, MO
- Cicero'sMar 20 - Chicago, IL
- TBAMar 21 - Columbus, OH
- Woodlands TavernMar 25 - VA Beach, VA
- Shaka'sMar 27 - Greensboro, NC
- Blind TigerMar 28 - Charleston, SC
- Charleston Pour House
Jun 06 - New River Gorge, WV
- Mountain Music FestivalJun 25 - Mebane, NC
- The Big What?Jun 26 - Mebane, NC
- The Big What?Jun 27 - Mebane, NC
- The Big What? Jul 24 - Girard, PA
- Gathering at Chaffee's
- BIG PRESS -
This group is the full package. Their live performance gives fans a very nice balance of all things great about music. They’re adept improvisers of their instruments, but have a very solid lyrical and songwriting foundation.
- Live Music Daily
This spectacular album is a well articulated dance party. 5 out of 5 stars. Their sound is refreshing and unique. Electronic music fuses with the groovy electric guitars, fun rhythm of the drums and bass, smooth vocals, and domineering horn section seamlessly to create fifty-five minutes of pure perfection. Truth Serum is Big Something’s best work to date!
- The Prelude Press
‘Love Generator’ [is] a relentless dance track that combines the elegant retro dance grooves of Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories, but delivered with only the immediacy a live band can deliver.
- Glide Magazine
An expertly-played, eclectic mix of rock, funk, jazz, reggae and more ... One listen brings on an urgent desire to see this tremendous six-piece tear it up live.
- Relix Magazine
Soaring synths, brass accompaniment, and alluring vocal and instrumental hooks rise to the top of this infectious collection and represent a sound that has caught the ears of such revered summer circuit stalwarts as Galactic, moe., Robert Randolph and the Family Band, and many more who have tapped Big Something as direct support.
– Speak into my Good Eye
You are visitor number: 148656